Thursday, November 19, 2009

My name is ..PRIDE!

I love reading and re-reading stuff.
Today I was going through my old journal..I found a "piece" of a book . I want to share it with you. It's real and sad.....

My name is PRIDE. I am a cheater
I cheat you of your God given destiny...because you demand your own way.
I cheat you of knowledge...because you already know it all.
I cheat you of healing... because you are to full of me to forgive.
I cheat you of holiness... because you refuse to admit when you are wrong.
I cheat you of vision... because you'd rather look in the mirror then out a window.
I cheat you of genuine friendship... because nobody is going to know the real you.
I cheat you of love... because real romance demands sacrifice.
I cheat you of greatness in heaven...because you refuse to wash another's feet on earth.
I cheat you of God's glory... because I convince you to seek your own.
My name is Pride. I am cheater.
You like me because you think I'm always looking out for you.Untrue!!!
I'm looking to make a fool of you.
God has soo much for you, I admit...but don't worry.
If you stick with me,
You'll never know.

No comments: